Make Personalized Medicine a Reality
The potential of the human genome remains unrealized for patient care. Unlock it with Clinical Genomics as a Service, a simplified platform for integrating genomics into provider practices and organizations across specialties, geographies, and sizes.
Elevate your Practice
Boost patient experience and improve clinical outcomes while capturing significant value through insourced or outsourced genetic testing.
Seamless Integration of Clinical Genomics
We provide the back-end infrastructure for practices to efficiently integrate clinical genomics into routine care. We manage the complexities of clinical-grade testing, enabling you to differentiate and personalize your care model, improve patient retention and satisfaction, and implement a sustainable new service line.
- R&D and clinical product development
- Software engineering
- Regulatory & compliance
- CLIA accreditation and CAP certification
- Affordable startup costs
- Simple implementation
Genetics in Everyday Practice
The Clinical Necessity of Genomics
Genetic testing should be a key component of patient care, regardless of the patient’s family history or current presentation of disease.
1 in 8 cancer patients have a germline genetic variant that can be identified by genetic testing.
80% of rare diseases have a genetic component.
Lack of access to genetic services is one of the most significant impediments to PCPs integrating genetics into their practices.
How Partnership Works
Increase your practice’s value by internalizing genetic testing.
We establish and help operate your in-house laboratory.
- Build out the lab and support instrumentation.
- Support staffing, training, and regulatory work.
- Provide ongoing support and quality control.
Who is this for
- A high-volume practice, group, or system with a well-known brand and reputation, and desire to capitalize on the opportunity for a new revenue stream and improve patient experience.
Improve the patient experience with on-brand touchpoints.
- Offer your patients select next-generation sequencing (NGS) tests under your own brand.
Who is this for
- A mid-volume practice, group, or system with a growing brand and reputation, and a desire to enrich their service offering with genetic testing.
Elevate patient care with turnkey clinical-grade testing.
- Offer our at-home or in-office tests to your patients directly that retain the Phosphorus brand.
Who is this for
- A low-volume practice that does not have or need a brand identity, but with a desire to enhance patient care with a new service offering.
Enabled by the Most Advanced Science and Technology
We leverage next-generation sequencing (NGS) and RT-qPCR testing in our state-of-the-art, CLIA-licensed, CAP-accredited laboratory. Our proprietary, end-to-end, lab operating system, Elements, integrates with practice management tools and allows for seamless flow of information between our lab and your practice.
The Benefits of our Tests
Help Your Patients See the Full Picture
Streamlined genetic testing at the point of care benefits patients and practices.
Physician-Mediated Testing Options
Accessible Genetic Testing for Patients
The PhosphorusONE test is the most comprehensive assessment of genetic health meant for identifying and stratifying risk for genetic conditions. The health screen analyzes 375 genes covering 170 inherited conditions and 175 different drug reactions.
Panels for specific diseases and conditions:
- Drug response
In-Office and At-Home COVID Testing
Our saliva-based COVID-19 test detects active SARS-CoV-2 infection in patients with or without symptoms.
The test was approved by the FDA for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) in June 2020.
- The sensitivity of the test is 97.1% and the specificity is 98.2%.
- We aim to provide results back within 48 hours of a completed test kit arriving at our lab.
A Trusted Partner
Clinical and Industry Validation of our Solutions
Provider practices and healthcare systems trust us to deliver accurate and efficient genetic testing to their patients.
CAP-Accredited & CLIA-Certified
Our lab is state-of-the-art, CAP (College of American Pathologists)-accredited and Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA)-certified.
Licensed Across All 50 States
We completed the rigorous Clinical Laboratory Evaluation Program (CLEP) administered by the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) and have been issued its clinical laboratory permit in the category Genetic Testing – Molecular, making our services available across all 50 states in the U.S.